Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Designer Plus! Check her out!



I design my own cards and sell them. I appreciate the time involved and the creativity. So I plan to list talented artists on Etsy and other sites to let them know #1 - I think they are special #2 - Let others know I think they are special.
Special Feature:www. Pacokeco @ Etsy.com.
So pass on some good news today...
We never know when we will miss the moment to say "I love you" or "You are special" or "You made my day" or "You gave me hope" - it's so easy. I've lost several dear friends to cancer in the last few years and I've learned 2 things - how fast Life can end and how unimportant things can be. I never want to wish I had told them " I love you". I am dealing with the "C" word right now and my husband, sons, family and friends are here - filling my heart with love. God is filling my soul with peace.
P.S. You are special!

No comments: