Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Off the face of the Earth!

Summer is over, I'm back to reality. I discovered this site on Etsy and she has been gracious enough to allow me to use some of her images on my cards. Please check out her site - the tutus are too cute! I didn't accomplish half the projects I intended to this summer - including opening my Etsy shop BUT - I did spend 6 .... MMMMM - six weeks at the beach with family. Now I'm back in the school health room tending to students with all sorts of ailments and "get out of class itis". My friends Gretchen and Marty had a bumper crop of honey this year - their biggest ever - 400 pounds - all jarred and labeled under their named "Buck Naked Farms" and I've networked by selling quite a few jars. That's my latest... I'll try to keep up!

No comments: