Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage

Scattered Thoughts From A Maryland Cottage
The Yin and Yang of Thankfulness

Monday, April 14, 2008

Love my weekends!

I do love the weekends - stay up late ( I get up at 5)
for work, cuddle under the covers in the morning, relax with a cup of strong coffee -- ummm. Watched two very good videos while I worked on projects for Mother's Day - "becoming Jane Eyre" and "National Treasure". Saturday was just beautiful - people working in their yards, kids running around ... weed and flowers popping up through the earth. The weekend wasn't just for fun - I did weed several flower beds - NOT MY Fav - but has to be done. I'd love to hear from people that are planning their gardens - herbs, veggies, flowers.
What new projects do you have in mind for the nice weather?

No comments: